Restoration Counseling provides couples with the knowledge and resources to effectively communicate and work through conflict – together. We understand that every relationship can experience problems, but we also believe that happy couples, with a developing foundation of affection and friendship, can become even stronger, with the guidance of a professional counselor.
Restoration Counseling is committed to providing our clients with tools that allow them to resolve conflict in a way where both partners feel valued and “heard”. We work with couples to encourage them to compromise and work together toward a healthy and more rewarding relationship.
Some of the issues for which we regularly provide counseling include:
- Financial insecurity – Conflicts over both money and property is one of the most common problems that couples experience.
- Trust and boundary issues – Whether you’re dealing with issues of infidelity or other matters where trust has been damaged, our trained counselors will work with you to restore intimacy and trust in your relationship.
- Sexual intimacy concerns – Our experienced counselors will approach your unique situation with empathy and healing solutions. This is one of the most common issues facing couples today and our family counselors can help you strike a healthy balance.
- Division of labor – Today’s families are more stressed than ever, balancing work with the requirements of their household. If one of the partners feels that the other is not “pulling their weight”, around the home, conflicts can arise. We’ll work closely with you to formulate solutions that distribute responsibility, in order to meet the needs of your family.
- Excessive stress – Our counselors will work with you to develop coping mechanisms and other ways to deal with everyday stress.
- Co-Parenting – Blended families can be a challenge. We work with our clients to build stronger, healthier families where everyone feels loved and “heard”.
Professional counseling can be helpful, not only for relationship disputes but also during transitional periods in one’s life. Many couples participate in counseling if they have decided to part ways so that they can distribute equity after separation and co-parent more effectively.
Therapy services are always confidential and we at Restoration Counseling provide a safe, non-judgmental environment in which to mediate conflict. Let us work with you to create a stronger, healthier relationship based on love, honesty, and respect for one another.
We are conveniently located in St. Charles Missouri and are affiliated with Calvary Church. We invite you to request additional information, using the form on this page or you can call us at 636-939-4343 ext. 1129 to schedule an appointment with one of our counselors. We will always do everything in our power to merit your trust and confidence in our counseling services.
“The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”
– Carl Jung